Small update to etoys.squeak.org/

Karl Ramberg
Hi,
I added a couple of convenience links on the index page, to the Release-How-To and to the SVN repository

Karl

Re: Small update to etoys.squeak.org/

Bert Freudenberg

On 06.06.2011, at 08:13, karl ramberg wrote:

> Hi,
> I added a couple of convenience links on the index page, to the Release-How-To and to the SVN repository
> http://etoys.squeak.org

Ah, great!

We should remove the "developer version" dowwnload. It's best to just use the regular Etoys-To-Go, IMHO.

Or we could update it, but in the past we have not been good at that. Besides, the only difference to Etoys-To-Go would be a single preference ...

- Bert -

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 06.06.2011, at 08:13, karl ramberg wrote:

> Hi,
> I added a couple of convenience links on the index page, to the Release-How-To and to the SVN repository
> http://etoys.squeak.org

Ah, great!

We should remove the "developer version" dowwnload. It's best to just use the regular Etoys-To-Go, IMHO.

Or we could update it, but in the past we have not been good at that. Besides, the only difference to Etoys-To-Go would be a single preference ...

Etoys-To-Go is the best solution. Best to keep the workload as small as possible :-)
I renamed the link to just Download, removed the development image and changed the Read.Me files.

Karl