Smalltalk.<ClassName> now valid code

Sean Malloy-12
Something I just noticed looking at a few view resources...

list := Smalltalk.OrderedCollection new: 5.

Is now valid code. Is this a pre-cursor to some sort of namespace support
for Dolphin? :)

Re: Smalltalk.<ClassName> now valid code

Ian Bartholomew-20
Sean,

> Is now valid code. Is this a pre-cursor to some sort of namespace support
> for Dolphin? :)

I don't know about long term plans but I think the current
implementation of namespace support is just to get around a problem with
the new literal view definitions.

The fix for report #1725 reads....

"Use a fully qualified reference (i.e. compiler support for namespace
qualified names) in the literals."

Ian