Smalltalk Club - Toronto

Chris Cunnington-5
Hi All,

The fourth meeting of the Tomb Robbers' Club (TRC), a Smalltalk club, is
happening this Tuesday in Toronto. The website is in a state, so I'll just
give  you the details right here.

The TRC is meeting at Paupers Pub (539 Bloor St. West) at 6:30 pm on Tuesday
19 September.

We had ten people last time, so if you are interested in Smalltalk, Squeak
or Seaside, then come on out and have a beer!

Chris Cunnington
Toronto

Re: Smalltalk Club - Toronto

timrowledge
The tomb robbers club meeting at the pauper's pub? How wonderfully
gothic. I hope it's a suitably atmospheric foggy night.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SHP: Solve Halting Problem

Re: Smalltalk Club - Toronto

Chris Cunnington-5
On 9/13/06 5:18 PM, "tim Rowledge" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The tomb robbers club meeting at the pauper's pub? How wonderfully
> gothic. I hope it's a suitably atmospheric foggy night.
>
> tim
> Strange OpCodes: SHP: Solve Halting Problem

Burke and Hare are members. ;)

Chris