Smalltalk Meetup in Zürich, January 6th

jtuchel
Hi lists,

you may already have seen it, but just in case you haven't: we're going
to sit down for some Burgers or Pizza and beer and all things Smalltalk
at Restaurant Steinfels in Zürich[1] on Monday, January 6th, starting at
7pm.

So if you are interested in meeting with other Smalltalk developers or
to get in touch with old and new friends, this may be your chance.

If you'd like to join us, please let me know so that I can reserve a
bigger table for the evening. If you want to drop in last minute, please
don't hesitate, we're happy to meet you!

Joachim

[1] http://www.steinfels-zuerich.ch

Re: Smalltalk Meetup in Zürich, January 6th

Joseph Pelrine
I'll be there, Is that the same crowded restaurant we were at last time?

Cheers
Joseph

--
Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
MetaProg GmbH

As soon as you introduce people, things become complex.

Re: Smalltalk Meetup in Zürich, January 6th

jtuchel
Hi Joseph,

Great, I look forward to meeting you again!
It is the same restaurant. Maybe I should have asked for ideas first. Let's discuss on monday where we could have the next one at a quieter place in the area.

Joachim

Joseph Pelrine <[hidden email]> schrieb:

>I'll be there, Is that the same crowded restaurant we were at last time?
>
>Cheers
>Joseph
>
>On 28.12.13 17:41, [hidden email] wrote:
>> Hi lists,
>>
>> you may already have seen it, but just in case you haven't: we're going
>> to sit down for some Burgers or Pizza and beer and all things Smalltalk
>> at Restaurant Steinfels in Zürich[1] on Monday, January 6th, starting at
>> 7pm.
>>
>> So if you are interested in meeting with other Smalltalk developers or
>> to get in touch with old and new friends, this may be your chance.
>>
>> If you'd like to join us, please let me know so that I can reserve a
>> bigger table for the evening. If you want to drop in last minute, please
>> don't hesitate, we're happy to meet you!
>>
>> Joachim
>>

>> [1] http://www.steinfels-zuerich.ch
>>

>--
>Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
>MetaProg GmbH
>Email: [hidden email]
>Web:   http://www.metaprog.com
>
>As soon as you introduce people, things become complex.

Re: Smalltalk Meetup in Zürich, January 6th

jtuchel
Hi everybody,

this is just a final reminder for our Smalltalk-Meetup in Zürich at 7pm
tomorrow. We'll meet at the Restaurant Steinfels near Hardbrücke. We are
now 7 people, bringing together a few decades of Smalltalk experience
and quite a few interesting backgrounds from our projects.
So if you want to join us, just drop in to the restaurant tomorrow
night. We'll let the waiters know that anybody asking for "Smalltalk" is
looking for us. So you are guaranteed to find us!

I really look forward to chatting with people! See you tomorrow

Joachim