Smalltalk Security Landscape - survey for ESUG 2018

1 message Options

Smalltalk Security Landscape - survey for ESUG 2018

Jerry Kott-4

Dear Smalltalkers and friends,

I am planning to have a presentation titled ‘Smalltalk Security Landscape’ at this year’s ESUG conference. In my presentation I hope to increase cybersecurity awareness within the Smalltalk community and help shape the evolution of the language and its ecosystem.

I have put together a survey to help me research the topic. I ask for your kind help to get a picture of where Smalltalk stands in the area of cybersecurity. The survey is completely anonymous, and should take less than 15 minutes to complete. I appreciate your time and participation.

If you are in a management role, I would like your help by forwarding this to your team members to help reach the broad Smalltalk community.

Here is a link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/esug2018

Thank you for your help, and hope to see you in Cagliari!

Jerry Kott