Smalltalk Security Landscape - survey for ESUG 2018

Smalltalk Security Landscape - survey for ESUG 2018

Jerry Kott-3
Dear Smalltalkers and friends,

I am planning to have a presentation titled ‘Smalltalk Security Landscape’ at this year’s ESUG conference. In my presentation I hope to increase cybersecurity awareness within the Smalltalk community and help shape the evolution of the language and its ecosystem.

I have put together a survey to help me research the topic. I ask for your kind help to get a picture of where Smalltalk stands in the area of cybersecurity. The survey is completely anonymous, and should take less than 15 minutes to complete. I appreciate your time and participation.

If you are in a management role, I would like your help by forwarding this to your team members to help reach the broad Smalltalk community.

Thank you for your help, and hope to see you in Cagliari!

Jerry Kott
This message has been digitally signed.
PGP Fingerprint:
A9181736DD2F1B6CC7CF9E51AC8514F48C0979A5

Re: Smalltalk Security Landscape - survey for ESUG 2018

Ben Coman

On 14 August 2018 at 01:50, Jerry Kott <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I was going to say it is not clear which way the scale runs in "Rank Smalltalk dialect(s) you use"
but I see its coded in as a constraint.

I rather liked your term "Citizen Developer"

cheers -ben

Re: Smalltalk Security Landscape - survey for ESUG 2018

Jerry Kott-3
Hello, just a reminder that the survey closes on August 31st. If you missed the announcement and would like to participate, you have a lasst chance.

Thank you all who gave their time to it.

On 13-08-2018, at 10:50 AM, Jerry Kott <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Esteban A. Maringolo
Will the raw results be published?

Thanks!

--
Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Smalltalk Security Landscape - survey for ESUG 2018

Jerry Kott-3
Hi Esteban,

yes, they will be published but I need a bit of time as I am working on multiple things at the moment.