Smalltalk books & Smalltalk reports

johnmci
I've about 20 Smalltalk books and 36 issues of the ancient Smalltalk Reports to give anyway to anyone that will pay the postage from Canada. Decuttering my office and its a shame to send all of it to the shredder.

John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk

Re: Smalltalk books & Smalltalk reports

Carlo-2
Hi John

I'd love to get these if no one else has requested them. I'm willing to pay for the postage to South Africa etc

Regards
Carlo

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Jun 2016, at 6:08 AM, John McIntosh <[hidden email]> wrote:

I've about 20 Smalltalk books and 36 issues of the ancient Smalltalk Reports to give anyway to anyone that will pay the postage from Canada. Decuttering my office and its a shame to send all of it to the shredder.

John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk

Re: Smalltalk books & Smalltalk reports

SergeStinckwich
Maybe you could give them to ESUG so they can sell them to the community ?
Regards

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 juin 2016, at 05:08, John McIntosh <[hidden email]> wrote:

I've about 20 Smalltalk books and 36 issues of the ancient Smalltalk Reports to give anyway to anyone that will pay the postage from Canada. Decuttering my office and its a shame to send all of it to the shredder.

John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk

Re: Smalltalk books & Smalltalk reports

Eliot Miranda-2
John, can you lost the books plz?