Smalltalk call for summit

1 message Options

Smalltalk call for summit

Sebastián Sastre
Hi there,
  I write just to inform here about this news:

"From: David Griswold - view profile
Date: Wed, Oct 4 2006 9:46 pm
Email: "David Griswold" <[hidden email]>
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Hi everybody,

Dan Ingalls and I have been talking, trying to figure out what to do
about
the major opportunity offered by the recent release of the Strongtalk
virtual machine as open source.

Rather than keep this discussion to ourselves, our thinking was that
this
would be the perfect time to call a kind of summit..."

  more info in: http://tinyurl.com/pme8q

  cheers,

Sebastian