Smalltalk code formatting

Costas
Is there some document that explains the logic used in formatting code
under Dolphin or just Smalltalk in general? I searched google and
could not find any info.

Thanks

Costas

Re: Smalltalk code formatting

John Brant
<[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Is there some document that explains the logic used in formatting code
> under Dolphin or just Smalltalk in general? I searched google and
> could not find any info.

If you are wanting the information on the format used in the
"Reformat/Accept", it is based on the Refactoring Browser's formatter. The
RB's formatter is based on the formatting rules described in Kent Beck's
Smalltalk Best Practice Patterns book. There are a couple places where we
deviated from the book, but for the most part, we implemented our
interpretation of his rules.

John Brant

Re: Smalltalk code formatting

Costas
I have that book. This should be enough. Thank you.