Smalltalk code is meant to express human knowledge

1 message Options

Smalltalk code is meant to express human knowledge

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Reposting a note by Juan (below) under a new subject so that it does
not get buried under a subject 'Bug report'.....

   "Smalltalk code is meant to express human knowledge"

Of course this is meant for algorithmic or data related knowledge.

If people have questions about particular constructs in Cuis they do
not understand, please ask! I suggest to do it on stackoverflow.com

As a whole I agree that Smalltalk code is very readable given the fact
people have an understanding of the particular part of the object
model they need and that the code has been cleaned up and simplified
as it is  the case of Cuis.

--Hannes