Smalltalk documentation tools?

david.long
Hello,

I was wondering what recommendations anyone may have for a tool that can create documentation for Smalltalk classes. I'm looking for something that
would be able to write them out to html or some readable format.

thanks,
David

Re: Smalltalk documentation tools?

James Robertson-7
The ADVance tool, which is one of the loadable components, does an HTML export.  I did a screencast on that:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=Smalltalk_Daily_12/6/07:_Modeling_Code_with_ADvance&entry=3374391841

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library