Smalltalk globals raises "JavaScript exception: TypeError: Illegal invocation"

Smalltalk globals raises "JavaScript exception: TypeError: Illegal invocation"

gcambi
Does it happens only to me that the following evaluations:

SmalltalkImage current globals.

Smalltalk globals.

raises the the error:

JavaScript exception: TypeError: Illegal invocation.

Re: Smalltalk globals raises "JavaScript exception: TypeError: Illegal invocation"

Herby Vojčík
gcambi wrote:

> Does it happens only to me that the following evaluations:
>
> /*SmalltalkImage current globals.*/
> /*
> */
> /*Smalltalk globals.*/
>
> raises the the error:
>
> */JavaScript exception: TypeError: Illegal invocation.
> /*

Interesting.

Which browser (works for me)?

Herby

Herby Vojčík wrote:

> gcambi wrote:
>> Does it happens only to me that the following evaluations:
>>
>> /*SmalltalkImage current globals.*/
>> /*
>> */
>> /*Smalltalk globals.*/
>>
>> raises the the error:
>>
>> */JavaScript exception: TypeError: Illegal invocation.
>> /*
>
> Interesting.
>
> Which browser (works for me)?

Ah, now I got it as well. But only when I try to inspect it, not when
simple do it or print it.

> Herby

Re: Smalltalk globals raises "JavaScript exception: TypeError: Illegal invocation"

gcambi
I tried only with Chrome, and yes  I just verified that the error is raised only by inspect, not by do or print.