Smalltalk in Industry video

davidbuck
The Smalltalk Central site now contains a video I produced called
"Smalltalk in Industry". It shows how Smalltalk is used in many
different applications and industry sectors. This is intended as the
first video in a series that will introduce newbies to Smalltalk. I'd
like to thank all the people who submitted screenshots, animations and
summaries of their applications. It really helps highlight how Smalltalk
is being used.

Check it out here:

http://www.smalltalk-central.com/showDocument.ssp?section=Articles&name=Screencasts

David Buck
Simberon Inc.
www.simberon.com

Re: Smalltalk in Industry video

klaus-2
David Buck schrieb:

> The Smalltalk Central site now contains a video I produced called
> "Smalltalk in Industry". It shows how Smalltalk is used in many
> different applications and industry sectors. This is intended as the
> first video in a series that will introduce newbies to Smalltalk. I'd
> like to thank all the people who submitted screenshots, animations and
> summaries of their applications. It really helps highlight how Smalltalk
> is being used.
>
> Check it out here:
>

> http://www.smalltalk-central.com/showDocument.ssp?section=Articles&name=Screencasts
>
> David Buck
> Simberon Inc.
> www.simberon.com

that link doesn't work at all .... hm ....

-klaus

klaus wrote:

> David Buck schrieb:
>

>>The Smalltalk Central site now contains a video I produced called
>>"Smalltalk in Industry". It shows how Smalltalk is used in many
>>different applications and industry sectors. This is intended as the
>>first video in a series that will introduce newbies to Smalltalk. I'd
>>like to thank all the people who submitted screenshots, animations and
>>summaries of their applications. It really helps highlight how Smalltalk
>>is being used.
>>
>>Check it out here:
>>

>>http://www.smalltalk-central.com/showDocument.ssp?section=Articles&name=Screencasts
>>
>>David Buck
>>Simberon Inc.
>>www.simberon.com
>

> that link doesn't work at all .... hm ....
>
> -klaus

If you're using Linux, there's an AVI file you can view.  The Flash
version likely won't work.

David Buck