Smalltalk in education ...

Geert Claes
Administrator
First of all my apologies for writing in English here as unfortunately Spanish is not one of the languages I master.

I started an initiative (work in progress) to identify in which academic institutions (schools, colleges, universities) Smalltalk is being used.  So far Argentina seems to be leading the way and I have added a map to get a geographic idea of where Smalltalk is being used globally: http://www.world.st/academia

I was hoping the Spanish community could advise me a bit for some high volume locations for which I still have no answer.  Is Smalltalk being taught at universities in Barcelona/Spain and Montevideo/Uruguay?

On a side note, I am not sure if this list is also frequented by the (Brazilian-)Portuguese speaking community or do they have their own list somewhere?  The reason I am wondering is because Lisbon/Portugal as well as Sao Paulo and Florianopolis/Brasil (Universidad Federal de Santa Catarina?) appeared high in the statistics as well.

Thanks!

http://www.clubSmalltalk.org

Re: Smalltalk in education ...

Jose Gregoris