Smalltalk in education ...

Geert Claes
Administrator
First of all my apologies for writing in English here as unfortunately Japanese is not one of the languages I master.

I started an initiative (work in progress) to identify in which academic institutions (schools, colleges, universities) Smalltalk is being used at: http://www.world.st/academia

I was hoping the Japanese community could advise me which (if any?) academic institutions use Smalltalk.  I found old records listing the following Japanese universities but I am not sure if they still use Smalltalk or if it used elsewhere in Japan:
- Yamanashi Gakuin Daigaku University
- Keio University
- Ritsumeikan University

Thanks!

[Squeak-ja: 4552] Re: Smalltalk in education ...

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
  Hi, Geert,

  There are somewhat too many institutions to list even for the
univ. level and people usually don't come out as much as some other
people want.

  But hopefully we get some responses from people.

  It appears that you're going after college-level institutions and
above, yes?

-- Yoshiki