Smalltalk on a Windows Phone :)

marcel.taeumel
...with mouse and keyboard support. :D

Re: Smalltalk on a Windows Phone :)

Stéphane Rollandin
BTW do we have some support for touch screen ?

Re: Smalltalk on a Windows Phone :)

Frank Shearar-3
On 5 November 2015 at 08:06, marcel.taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...with mouse and keyboard support. :D
>
> <http://forum.world.st/file/n4859305/squeak-windows-phone.jpg>

I am impressed! Is that running Windows 8?

What do you think will happen with the pushing of Windows 10 (which
changes things a fair bit, especially in the phone area, because of
the push towards Universal apps)? (I'm guessing "nothing", because we
generate native code VMs, not CLR VMs.)

frank

Re: Smalltalk on a Windows Phone :)

marcel.taeumel
Nah, Windows Phone 8.1. Web browser. SqueakJS. ;-)

Best,
Marcel

re: Smalltalk on a Windows Phone :)

ccrraaiigg

> Nah, Windows Phone 8.1. Web browser. SqueakJS. ;-)

     Yeah, one must always be suspicious when MVC appears. :)  And
SqueakJS is awesome. :)

-C

--
Craig Latta