Smalltalk podcast co-host

1 message Options

Smalltalk podcast co-host

davidbuck
With the tragic death of James Robertson, the Independent
Misinterpretations podcast we recorded has stopped.  I'm now thinking
that I should start up a new Smalltalk podcast to fill the void but I
need someone to co-host the podcast.  It would require about an hour a
week of recording time using Skype with an occasional need to do a bit
of prep work before the podcast (thinking about a topic, looking at a
product, etc).  Occasionally we will have interviews of notable
Smalltalk people.  I'll take care of the audio editing and posting.

Would anyone be interested in co-hosting the podcast with me?

David