Smalltalk port of comms infrastructure

1 message Options

Smalltalk port of comms infrastructure

Steve Harris
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was working on a dolphin
port of the client for kenamea's communications infrastructure.

I completed a simple beta and would be interested in some feedback on
it if anyone wants to give it a try.  I haven't really packaged it
up yet so if anyone wants to muck with it please shoot me an e-mail
at [hidden email] and I'll send it on out to you. Kenamea does
at lot of cool things and might be especially useful for those
of you writing dolphin applets or who want a smalltalk backend
to talk to a web dhtml type client in a secure reliable way. It might
also be useful for those who want to do soap over something reliable.
anyway,

thanks,
Steve
www.kenamea.com