[SmalltalkCI] loading tonel dependencies?

[SmalltalkCI] loading tonel dependencies?

vonbecmann
peter,
 are you sure that dependencies of a project in tonel format can be loaded?

earley-parser -> linked-list

thanks in advance

--
Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Re: [SmalltalkCI] loading tonel dependencies?

vonbecmann
in a fresh 6.1 image , i did this

Metacello new
    baseline: 'EarleyParser';
    repository: 'github://vonbecmann/earley-parser/repository';
    load.

expression in the playground and it works.

so there's something bogus in smalltalkCI.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 9:14 PM, Gabriel Cotelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
If Iceberg enableMetacelloIntegration is true the load seems to work. But I think smalltalkCI disabled it for Pharo (see disableIcebergDuring: ). I don't know why.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 6:40 PM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
peter,
 are you sure that dependencies of a project in tonel format can be loaded?

earley-parser -> linked-list

thanks in advance

--
Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

--
Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Re: [SmalltalkCI] loading tonel dependencies?

Peter Uhnak
peter,
 are you sure that dependencies of a project in tonel format can be loaded?

I agree with Gabriel, this has to be a Metacello issue.

The support that was added was having your repo in tonel. If tonel dependencies are problem, that's a different issue. I think this is best to report directly to SmalltalkCI issue tracker.

But I think smalltalkCI disabled it for Pharo (see disableIcebergDuring: ). I don't know why.

I know that some (long) time ago loading it with iceberg was causing some weird trouble, but recently some people mentioned that they use it without problems (I think this was from Jenkins CI), so enabling it in SmalltalkCI sounds like a good idea.

Peter

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:40 AM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Bernardo,
I've proposed a pull request to fix this problem (https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI/pull/367) and tested it against a fork of your repo ( https://travis-ci.org/gcotelli/earley-parser/builds/366766621 ).