SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects

SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects, so feel free to start using it.

The configuration is still the same.

Please note that coveralls support for tonel is not yet in place, but that's just a cherry on top. :-)

Cheers,
Peter

Re: SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects

vonbecmann
do you use filetree:// or tonel:// ?

thanks in advance.

--
Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Re: SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects

vonbecmann
i changed the pharo version from 6.0 to 6.1, and use tonel://
and then it worked!

thanks.

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 8:15 PM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
do you use filetree:// or tonel:// ?

thanks in advance.

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 6:28 AM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects, so feel free to start using it.

The configuration is still the same.

Please note that coveralls support for tonel is not yet in place, but that's just a cherry on top. :-)

Cheers,
Peter

--
Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

--
Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Re: SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects

Peter Uhnak
do you use filetree:// or tonel:// ?

Neither. as I said, it requires no change in the configuration.

But naturally it requires tonel in the image, so Pharo 6.1+

I don't know what's the purpose of your set-up.st ... that's SmalltalkCI's responsibility to load the code.

Peter

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 2:05 AM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

peter, thanks.
don't pay attention to that file. it's used by a pet project of mine in my computer(locally).
thanks again.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 4:31 AM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks this is good to know because I want to migrate all my projects
and future project to use tonel.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> i changed the pharo version from 6.0 to 6.1, and use tonel://
> and then it worked!
>
> https://travis-ci.org/vonbecmann/linked-list/builds/363909898
>
> thanks.
>

> On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 8:15 PM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> do you use filetree:// or tonel:// ?
>>
>> thanks in advance.
>>

>> On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 6:28 AM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects, so feel free to
>>> start using it.
>>>
>>> The configuration is still the same.
>>>
>>> Please note that coveralls support for tonel is not yet in place, but
>>> that's just a cherry on top. :-)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Peter
>>

>> --
>> Bernardo E.C.
>>
>> Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.
>

> --
> Bernardo E.C.
>
> Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Re: SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Stephane Ducasse-3 wrote
> Thanks this is good to know because I want to migrate all my projects
> and future project to use tonel.

+1!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects

HilaireFernandes
What is SmalltalkCI?

Tonel is a very cool feature as it makes commiting source in file based
repo very friendly, and browsing from from web based UI tools nice too.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects

gcotelli
We managed to implement the coveralls support for Tonel based repos, and fixed the problem loading dependencies in Tonel format (by enabling the Iceberg-Metacello integration).

So feel free to test it and report any problem detected (it's now merged in smalltalkCI/master).

By now the only open issue we known is: https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/643.

Regards,
Gabriel

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 6:28 AM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects, so feel free to start using it.

The configuration is still the same.

Please note that coveralls support for tonel is not yet in place, but that's just a cherry on top. :-)

Cheers,
Peter

Re: SmalltalkCI now supports loading tonel-based projects

Damien Pollet-2
I can confirm coverage is back. I think the drop is at least partly due to the changes I did while it was broken.

However the Pharo 7 builds seem to be broken now, with what looks like a libgit issue… https://travis-ci.org/cdlm/clap-st

Hi,