SmalltalkEcole: Slides of Today

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Igors slides are now available:

FFI:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2753738/About%20FFI.key.pdf

JourneyInTheVM:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2753738/JourneyInTheVM.key.pdf

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [participants-ecole-mars2011] SmalltalkEcole: Slides of Today

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks Marcus. And thanks Igor! the whole day has been excellent, very understandable (even for newbies like me).

I hope the rest of the school continues as good as today.

cheers

Mariano

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Igors slides are now available:

FFI:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2753738/About%20FFI.key.pdf

JourneyInTheVM:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2753738/JourneyInTheVM.key.pdf

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [participants-ecole-mars2011] SmalltalkEcole: Slides of Today

laurent laffont

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Marcus. And thanks Igor! the whole day has been excellent, very understandable (even for newbies like me).

I hope the rest of the school continues as good as today.

Was it filmed ?

Laurent.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:06 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Marcus. And thanks Igor! the whole day has been excellent, very understandable (even for newbies like me).

I hope the rest of the school continues as good as today.

Was it filmed ?

Yes!   I don't know where/when they will upload, but it was recorded :)

Laurent.

cheers

Mariano

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Igors slides are now available:

FFI:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2753738/About%20FFI.key.pdf

JourneyInTheVM:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2753738/JourneyInTheVM.key.pdf

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

SmalltalkEcole: Slides of Tuesday

Marcus Denker-4

Theo D’Hondt: SLIP: a simple language implementation platform

        http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2753738/SLIP-LILLE%208-03-2011.pdf

        Marcus