SmalltalkHub Magritte team

Dale Henrichs-3
Can I be added to the SmalltalkHub Magritte team as `DaleHenrichs`? I've
got a GemStone bugfix that fixes three tests that are getting errors in
Magritte3.2 ...

Thanks in advance,

Dale

Re: SmalltalkHub Magritte team

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Dale Henrichs-3 wrote
Can I be added to the SmalltalkHub Magritte team
Looks like someone already added you. Did you get your fix in?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: SmalltalkHub Magritte team

Dale Henrichs-3