SmalltalkHub "Watch this project" is not working for me

SmalltalkHub "Watch this project" is not working for me

garduino
Hi:

I can't watch a project, pressing the button don't do nothing.

Thanks.
cbc

Re: SmalltalkHub "Watch this project" is not working for me

cbc
On your smalltalkhub home page, it should add that project to the section 'watched projects'.  And it should add you to the list of folks who are watching the project (listed in the watchers tab on the project).

But, yeah, I've been unable to decide if is does anything else.  At least it gives me a quick link to those projects.

-cbc

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 3:57 AM, garduino <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi:

I can't watch a project, pressing the button don't do nothing.

Thanks.

Re: SmalltalkHub "Watch this project" is not working for me

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
I think it is more a social & convenience feature than that it really does something.

> On 27 Mar 2015, at 15:38, Chris Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On your smalltalkhub home page, it should add that project to the section 'watched projects'.  And it should add you to the list of folks who are watching the project (listed in the watchers tab on the project).
>
> But, yeah, I've been unable to decide if is does anything else.  At least it gives me a quick link to those projects.
>
> -cbc
>
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 3:57 AM, garduino <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I can't watch a project, pressing the button don't do nothing.
>
> Thanks.

Re: SmalltalkHub "Watch this project" is not working for me

garduino
Yes, I know the expected behaviour and I think that is useful to have such sort of quick links to projects that I'm interested on.

Me comment pointed to the fact that pressing the button don't added the project that I wanted to watch to my list, but now seems to work again.