SmalltalkHub and PetitJava

cbc

SmalltalkHub and PetitJava

cbc
Hello,

I have made changes to the PetitJava package (in a local directory - in interim steps I broke a lot of tests),and would not like to share it back out in the correct repository.

I am unable to actually load anything to SmalltalkHub (PetitJava) repository at all, however.  If I setup the Monticello configuration with no login information, I get a 403 error returned.  If I set it up with my login credentials, I get a 500 error returned instead.

If I need to be added to this project, could someone please add me?

thanks,
Chris Cunningham

Re: SmalltalkHub and PetitJava

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Great.

We need to add you to the project in order to have commit rights. I will add you. What is your SmalltalkHub user?

In the meantime, could we have access to a repository to see what is the difference?

Cheers,
Doru

On May 24, 2013, at 7:43 PM, Chris Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have made changes to the PetitJava package (in a local directory - in interim steps I broke a lot of tests),and would not like to share it back out in the correct repository.
>
> I am unable to actually load anything to SmalltalkHub (PetitJava) repository at all, however.  If I setup the Monticello configuration with no login information, I get a 403 error returned.  If I set it up with my login credentials, I get a 500 error returned instead.
>
> If I need to be added to this project, could someone please add me?
>
> thanks,
> Chris Cunningham

www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

cbc

Re: SmalltalkHub and PetitJava

cbc
smaltalkhub userid: cbc

The repository I've been using is a local file directory, so I can't really give access to that.  I could place it elsewhere, but that seems counter-productive.

-Chris

cbc

Re: SmalltalkHub and PetitJava

cbc
As an overview of what I've changed, though:
* Primarily expanded the AST model to cover much more of the parsed code (roughly doubled the AST model size)
* fixed a few (very few) bugs

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Chris Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:
smaltalkhub userid: cbc

The repository I've been using is a local file directory, so I can't really give access to that.  I could place it elsewhere, but that seems counter-productive.

-Chris

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Great.

We need to add you to the project in order to have commit rights. I will add you. What is your SmalltalkHub user?

In the meantime, could we have access to a repository to see what is the difference?

Cheers,
Doru

On May 24, 2013, at 7:43 PM, Chris Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have made changes to the PetitJava package (in a local directory - in interim steps I broke a lot of tests),and would not like to share it back out in the correct repository.
>
> I am unable to actually load anything to SmalltalkHub (PetitJava) repository at all, however.  If I setup the Monticello configuration with no login information, I get a 403 error returned.  If I set it up with my login credentials, I get a 500 error returned instead.
>
> If I need to be added to this project, could someone please add me?
>
> thanks,
> Chris Cunningham

www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: SmalltalkHub and PetitJava

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

As a rule of thumb, you can use your own repository on STHub to fork packages. Like that I can load it against the official release and check the differences.

I added your user to the PetitJava project. Please commit there.

Cheers,
Doru

On May 24, 2013, at 10:34 PM, Chris Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As an overview of what I've changed, though:
> * Primarily expanded the AST model to cover much more of the parsed code (roughly doubled the AST model size)
> * fixed a few (very few) bugs
>

> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Chris Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:
> smaltalkhub userid: cbc
>
> The repository I've been using is a local file directory, so I can't really give access to that.  I could place it elsewhere, but that seems counter-productive.
>
> -Chris
>

> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Great.
>
> We need to add you to the project in order to have commit rights. I will add you. What is your SmalltalkHub user?
>
> In the meantime, could we have access to a repository to see what is the difference?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On May 24, 2013, at 7:43 PM, Chris Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have made changes to the PetitJava package (in a local directory - in interim steps I broke a lot of tests),and would not like to share it back out in the correct repository.
> >
> > I am unable to actually load anything to SmalltalkHub (PetitJava) repository at all, however.  If I setup the Monticello configuration with no login information, I get a 403 error returned.  If I set it up with my login credentials, I get a 500 error returned instead.
> >
> > If I need to be added to this project, could someone please add me?
> >
> > thanks,
> > Chris Cunningham

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."