SmalltalkHub permission denied

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

I have permission denied from Monticello when saving a package to
SmalltalkHub repo.
Do I miss something?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: SmalltalkHub permission denied

HilaireFernandes
Le 01/06/2015 22:28, Hilaire a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have permission denied from Monticello when saving a package to
> SmalltalkHub repo.
> Do I miss something?
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire

...and I can login to the SmalltalkHub website

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu
http://google.com/+DrgeoEu

Re: SmalltalkHub permission denied

EstebanLM
are you entering user and password?

> On 01 Jun 2015, at 22:30, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Le 01/06/2015 22:28, Hilaire a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have permission denied from Monticello when saving a package to
>> SmalltalkHub repo.
>> Do I miss something?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Hilaire
>>

> ...and I can login to the SmalltalkHub website
>
> --
> Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu
> http://google.com/+DrgeoEu

Re: SmalltalkHub permission denied

Ben Coman
On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:28 AM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have permission denied from Monticello when saving a package to
> SmalltalkHub repo.
> Do I miss something?

Can you copy your repo definition (of course minus the password :)
cheers -ben

Le 02/06/2015 00:58, Ben Coman a écrit :
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:28 AM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have permission denied from Monticello when saving a package to
>> SmalltalkHub repo.
>> Do I miss something?
> Can you copy your repo definition (of course minus the password :)
> cheers -ben

MCSmalltalkhubRepository
    owner: 'HilaireFernandes'
    project: 'Cofilair'
    user: 'HilaireFernandes'
    password: ''

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu
http://google.com/+DrgeoEu

Re: SmalltalkHub permission denied

HilaireFernandes
Yes I do.

Thanks

Hilaire

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 02/06/2015 00:58, Ben Coman a écrit :
>> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:28 AM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I have permission denied from Monticello when saving a package to
>>> SmalltalkHub repo.
>>> Do I miss something?
>> Can you copy your repo definition (of course minus the password :)
>> cheers -ben
>>

> MCSmalltalkhubRepository
>     owner: 'HilaireFernandes'
>     project: 'Cofilair'
>     user: 'HilaireFernandes'
>     password: ''

Trying that readonly without a user or password also fails.

With the Smalltalkhub web interface, searching for 'Cofilair' lists
'HilaireFernandes/Cofilair' but selecting that says
'http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~HilaireFernandes/Cofilair' page does not exist.

It seems like the repo is missing.

cheers -ben

Le 02/06/2015 17:06, Ben Coman a écrit :
> With the Smalltalkhub web interface, searching for 'Cofilair' lists
> 'HilaireFernandes/Cofilair' but selecting that says
> 'http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~HilaireFernandes/Cofilair' page does not exist.
>
> It seems like the repo is missing.

It does exist, but it is private.
and I can logon from the web interface.

But I am forbiden to do diff for example:

Diff browser
Error: you are forbidden to access
"/mc/HilaireFernandes/Cofilair/main/Cofigest-

or to download .mcz file.

Error: you are forbidden to access "/mc/HilaireFernandes/Cofilair/main/Cofigest-HilaireFernandes.111.mcz"

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu
http://google.com/+DrgeoEu

Error: you are forbidden to access "/mc/HilaireFernandes/Cofilair/main/Cofigest-HilaireFernandes.111.mcz"
I know this note is a bit old, but was it ever resolved? I just opened a new private project on smalltalkhub and get exactly these same errors.

Re: SmalltalkHub permission denied

Mariano Martinez Peck
I also have a private project (created several months ago) and very frequently I find timeouts trying to commit. The other day I had one (see the email I sent to the mailing list). Today (now), I have this problem again:

 From image side, when I commit, Pharo keeps "Updating"  progress bar for a lifetime...very very very slow. Until several minutes.. then it brings timeout error. What is funny is that I discovered that the commit did actually happen (as I see it in the repo). This is very disturbing.

Any idea?  May this be related to the issue of this email?  Looks like private projects are complicated....

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 11:55 AM, mbratch <[hidden email]> wrote:
HilaireFernandes wrote
> Le 02/06/2015 17:06, Ben Coman a écrit :
> But I am forbiden to do diff for example:
>
> Diff browser
> Error: you are forbidden to access
> "/mc/HilaireFernandes/Cofilair/main/Cofigest-
>
> or to download .mcz file.
>
> Error: you are forbidden to access
> "/mc/HilaireFernandes/Cofilair/main/Cofigest-HilaireFernandes.111.mcz"

I know this note is a bit old, but was it ever resolved? I just opened a new
private project on smalltalkhub and get exactly these same errors.

Re: SmalltalkHub permission denied

EstebanLM
yes, smalltalkhub is showing some age.
also, sometimes infrastructure has some problems and responds slower than usual… today seems to be one of those days :(

Esteban

On 16 Jun 2016, at 17:42, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

I also have a private project (created several months ago) and very frequently I find timeouts trying to commit. The other day I had one (see the email I sent to the mailing list). Today (now), I have this problem again:

 From image side, when I commit, Pharo keeps "Updating"  progress bar for a lifetime...very very very slow. Until several minutes.. then it brings timeout error. What is funny is that I discovered that the commit did actually happen (as I see it in the repo). This is very disturbing.