SmalltalkHub update

Nicolas Petton

Hi!

SmalltalkHub received some love lately and now includes the following
improvements:

- Project pages now include a contributors tab
- Contributors can now be set in the 'settings' tab of projects
- The list of users watching are now visible in the 'watchers' tab
- The search field in the header is now implemented. This is the first
  part of the search feature of SmalltalkHub, an advanced search page
  will be added later.

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: SmalltalkHub update

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ben

On Jun 30, 2012, at 3:21 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> SmalltalkHub received some love lately and now includes the following
> improvements:
>
> - Project pages now include a contributors tab
> - Contributors can now be set in the 'settings' tab of projects
> - The list of users watching are now visible in the 'watchers' tab
> - The search field in the header is now implemented. This is the first
>  part of the search feature of SmalltalkHub, an advanced search page
>  will be added later.
>
> Cheers,
> Nico
>
> --
> Nicolas Petton
> http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: SmalltalkHub update

Mariano Martinez Peck
Excellent. Thanks Nicolas.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: SmalltalkHub update

Chris Muller-3
Nicolas, I just tried adding a project, "Ma-Core" but it said only
letters and digits are allowed.  Am I supposed to camel-case it?  Why
this restriction?

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 8:21 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> SmalltalkHub received some love lately and now includes the following
> improvements:
>
> - Project pages now include a contributors tab
> - Contributors can now be set in the 'settings' tab of projects
> - The list of users watching are now visible in the 'watchers' tab
> - The search field in the header is now implemented. This is the first
>   part of the search feature of SmalltalkHub, an advanced search page
>   will be added later.
>
> Cheers,
> Nico
>
> --
> Nicolas Petton
> http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: SmalltalkHub update

Nicolas Petton
Chris Muller <[hidden email]> writes:

Hey Chris!

This is indeed a wrong condition. I'll fix it ASAP.

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton