SmalltalkImage current reportCPUandRAM > DNU

SmalltalkImage current reportCPUandRAM > DNU

philippeback
LogFullTally.txt cannot be produced.

Weird that Smalltalk vm getParameters would give such a strange
collection as shown in the left explorer.

Phil

Log-MemoryStats.txt (746 bytes) Download Attachment
PharoScreenshot.png (185K) Download Attachment
Log-ProcessList.txt (894 bytes) Download Attachment
Log-ThePig.txt (446 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: SmalltalkImage current reportCPUandRAM > DNU

Marcus Denker-4

On Mar 12, 2013, at 10:42 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> LogFullTally.txt cannot be produced.
>
> Weird that Smalltalk vm getParameters would give such a strange
> collection as shown in the left explorer.

we fixed that already for #spyEvery:on:, the same needs to be done for the other
methods that have the same (duplicated?) code.

Please add a issue tracker, else this will be lost.

> Phil
> <Log-MemoryStats.txt><PharoScreenshot.png><Log-ProcessList.txt><Log-ThePig.txt>

Re: SmalltalkImage current reportCPUandRAM > DNU

philippeback
Ah, I did 10004 already and did a clone in 10013.. sorry.

Phil