Smalltalkers needed

1 message Options

Smalltalkers needed

ramiro.diaz.trepat

I don't know if this is not the proper place for this, in case it isn't my apologies.  I will be brief.

We have an open position to work in Kapital, the risk management software for derivatives in JPMorgan.

It is a large project that runs on VW + Gemstone, among other things, you get lots of clever smalltalkers as colleagues :)

The position is based in London and it is not possible to work from another location.

If anyone is interested, drop me an email with an English version of your CV to:  [hidden email]

Cheers

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.