Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Nicolas,

(cc: seaside dev team)

If I try to go the page of the Seaside team on Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand #DATA".
From my own user page, it also says I am not on any team.

Can you check what is wrong?

also: what is the place to be to report smalltalkhub problems?

thanks!
Johan_______________________________________________
seaside-dev mailing list

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

philippeback
Try to clear your browser cache, it may help. I got such a thing once.

Phil

(cc: seaside dev team)

If I try to go the page of the Seaside team on Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand #DATA".
>From my own user page, it also says I am not on any team.

Can you check what is wrong?

also: what is the place to be to report smalltalkhub problems?

thanks!
Johan_______________________________________________
seaside-dev mailing list

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

Johan Brichau-2
thanks for the tip but it does not seem to help :-(

On 29 Sep 2013, at 13:31, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Try to clear your browser cache, it may help. I got such a thing once.
>
> Phil
>
> (cc: seaside dev team)
>
> If I try to go the page of the Seaside team on Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand #DATA".
> >From my own user page, it also says I am not on any team.
>
> Can you check what is wrong?
>
> also: what is the place to be to report smalltalkhub problems?
>
> thanks!
> Johan_______________________________________________
> seaside-dev mailing list

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

Philippe Marschall
On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> (cc: seaside dev team)
>
> If I try to go the page of the Seaside team on Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand #DATA".
> From my own user page, it also says I am not on any team.

Same here, also it doesn't show me as a team member anymore.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

Johan Brichau-2
Does anyone still see the Seaside team page?

Smalltalkhub tells me it does not exist.
And when I go to other teams I am on, I can still see myself in the list but that team is not listed anymore in my teams list

:-(

Luckily, the monticello access still works.

On 29 Sep 2013, at 15:52, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Nicolas,
>>
>> (cc: seaside dev team)
>>
>> If I try to go the page of the Seaside team on Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand #DATA".
>> From my own user page, it also says I am not on any team.
>
> Same here, also it doesn't show me as a team member anymore.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

DiegoLont
Yes,

something is seriously wrong with the seaside pages. I can only get a listing of the Seaside monticello packages, but I cannot access Seaside through the "normal" interface.

The page: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Seaside30 shows a debugger!

So who can we ask to take a look at this?

Cheers,
Diego

On Sep 30, 2013, at 7:44 AM, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Does anyone still see the Seaside team page?
>
> Smalltalkhub tells me it does not exist.
> And when I go to other teams I am on, I can still see myself in the list but that team is not listed anymore in my teams list
>
> :-(
>
> Luckily, the monticello access still works.
>
> On 29 Sep 2013, at 15:52, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi Nicolas,
>>>
>>> (cc: seaside dev team)
>>>
>>> If I try to go the page of the Seaside team on Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand #DATA".
>>> From my own user page, it also says I am not on any team.
>>
>> Same here, also it doesn't show me as a team member anymore.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

Nicolas Petton
Hi again,

I just found what was wrong.

A fake user had been created and linked to several teams. I have been asked to manually remove this user (and did it), but I didn't know that this fake user was linked to several teams.
Long story short, I just need to fix references, I'll keep you posted as soon as it is fixed.

Cheers,
Nico

2013/9/30 Diego Lont <[hidden email]>
Yes,

something is seriously wrong with the seaside pages. I can only get a listing of the Seaside monticello packages, but I cannot access Seaside through the "normal" interface.

The page: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Seaside30 shows a debugger!

So who can we ask to take a look at this?

Cheers,
Diego

On Sep 30, 2013, at 7:44 AM, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Does anyone still see the Seaside team page?
>
> Smalltalkhub tells me it does not exist.
> And when I go to other teams I am on, I can still see myself in the list but that team is not listed anymore in my teams list
>
> :-(
>
> Luckily, the monticello access still works.
>
> On 29 Sep 2013, at 15:52, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi Nicolas,
>>>
>>> (cc: seaside dev team)
>>>
>>> If I try to go the page of the Seaside team on Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand #DATA".
>>> From my own user page, it also says I am not on any team.
>>
>> Same here, also it doesn't show me as a team member anymore.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

Damien Cassou
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 11:33 AM, nicolas petton
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> A fake user had been created and linked to several teams. I have been asked
> to manually remove this user (and did it), but I didn't know that this fake
> user was linked to several teams.
> Long story short, I just need to fix references, I'll keep you posted as
> soon as it is fixed.

thank you Nicolas.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

EstebanLM
oh well.. . "fake user" is a bit harsh... "mirror user" sounds better :)
and yes, I asked to remove because I make the mistake to create the mirror with a real name :)

Esteban

On Sep 30, 2013, at 11:33 AM, nicolas petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi again,

I just found what was wrong.

A fake user had been created and linked to several teams. I have been asked to manually remove this user (and did it), but I didn't know that this fake user was linked to several teams.
Long story short, I just need to fix references, I'll keep you posted as soon as it is fixed.

Cheers,
Nico

2013/9/30 Diego Lont <[hidden email]>
Yes,

something is seriously wrong with the seaside pages. I can only get a listing of the Seaside monticello packages, but I cannot access Seaside through the "normal" interface.

The page: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Seaside30 shows a debugger!

So who can we ask to take a look at this?

Cheers,
Diego

On Sep 30, 2013, at 7:44 AM, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Does anyone still see the Seaside team page?
>
> Smalltalkhub tells me it does not exist.
> And when I go to other teams I am on, I can still see myself in the list but that team is not listed anymore in my teams list
>
> :-(
>
> Luckily, the monticello access still works.
>
> On 29 Sep 2013, at 15:52, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi Nicolas,
>>>
>>> (cc: seaside dev team)
>>>
>>> If I try to go the page of the Seaside team on Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand #DATA".
>>> From my own user page, it also says I am not on any team.
>>
>> Same here, also it doesn't show me as a team member anymore.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

Nicolas Petton
The issue has been fixed and all teams are be accessible again!

Cheers,
Nico

On Mon, 2013-09-30 at 11:36 +0200, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> [...]
> >         >
> >         > :-(
> >         >
> >         > Luckily, the monticello access still works.
> >         >
> >         > On 29 Sep 2013, at 15:52, Philippe Marschall
> >         <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >         >
> >         >> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Johan Brichau
> >         <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >         >>> Hi Nicolas,
> >         >>>
> >         >>> (cc: seaside dev team)
> >         >>>
> >         >>> If I try to go the page of the Seaside team on
> >         Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand
> >         #DATA".
> >         >>> From my own user page, it also says I am not on any
> >         team.
> >         >>
> >         >> Same here, also it doesn't show me as a team member

Thank you Nicolas!

Johan

On 30 Sep 2013, at 17:55, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The issue has been fixed and all teams are be accessible again!
>
> Cheers,
> Nico
>
> On Mon, 2013-09-30 at 11:36 +0200, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>> oh well.. . "fake user" is a bit harsh... "mirror user" sounds
>> better :)
>> and yes, I asked to remove because I make the mistake to create the
>> mirror with a real name :)
>>

>> Esteban
>>
>> On Sep 30, 2013, at 11:33 AM, nicolas petton
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi again,
>>>

>>> I just found what was wrong.
>>>

>>> A fake user had been created and linked to several teams. I have
>>> been asked to manually remove this user (and did it), but I didn't
>>> know that this fake user was linked to several teams.
>>> Long story short, I just need to fix references, I'll keep you
>>> posted as soon as it is fixed.
>>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Nico
>>>

>>> 2013/9/30 Diego Lont <[hidden email]>
>>>        Yes,
>>>
>>>        something is seriously wrong with the seaside pages. I can
>>>        only get a listing of the Seaside monticello packages, but I
>>>        cannot access Seaside through the "normal" interface.
>>>
>>>        The page: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Seaside30
>>>        shows a debugger!
>>>
>>>        So who can we ask to take a look at this?
>>>
>>>        Cheers,
>>>        Diego

>>>        myself in the list but that team is not listed anymore in my
>>>        teams list

>>>        Smalltalkhub, I get an error "NIL does not understand
>>>        #DATA".
>>>        team.

>>>        anymore.

Re: Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

Philippe Marschall
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Nicolas Petton
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> The issue has been fixed and all teams are be accessible again!

Thank you.

Cheers
Philippe