Smalltalkhub non-mcz files

Ben Coman
Does Smalltalkhub allow non-mcz files into the repository - for example
for file based data required for Tests and examples?  Or what is the
preferred way of versioning test data and example data along with the
source code?

cheers -ben

Re: Smalltalkhub non-mcz files

stephane ducasse

On Mar 24, 2013, at 3:36 AM, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does Smalltalkhub allow non-mcz files into the repository - for example for file based data required for Tests and examples?
not that I know.

> Or what is the preferred way of versioning test data and example data along with the source code?
>
> cheers -ben

Re: Smalltalkhub non-mcz files

philippeback
Bitbucket has that with a section "downloads" in case we need inspiration.

Phil

2013/3/24 stephane ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> On Mar 24, 2013, at 3:36 AM, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Does Smalltalkhub allow non-mcz files into the repository - for example for file based data required for Tests and examples?
> not that I know.
>
>> Or what is the preferred way of versioning test data and example data along with the source code?
>>
>> cheers -ben

=?UTF-8?B?Q2FwdHVyZSBk4oCZZcyBY3JhbiAyMDEzLTAzLTI0IGHMgCAxOC4yMS4yMS5wbmc=?= (46K) Download Attachment

Re: Smalltalkhub non-mcz files

Nicolas Petton
No, it does not currently.

Nico