Smalltalkhub on Google

Max Leske
If you google "Smalltalkhub" the search result has the description "Loading. Please wait…". Could be better… :)

BTW: any place to submit issues?

Max

Re: Smalltalkhub on Google

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2013-02-17, at 18:28, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you google "Smalltalkhub" the search result has the description "Loading. Please wait…". Could be better… :)

yes indeed, we should have a stupid static backend for smalltalkhub, otherwise we run into
the same issue as the old squeaksource... no google index of the projects.

> BTW: any place to submit issues?

http://code.google.com/p/smalltalk-hub/

Re: Smalltalkhub on Google

Ben Coman