Smalltalkhub permission denied

HilaireFernandes
Hello,

On a freshly created project I have permission denied to write on the repo.
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~HilaireFernandes/Tools

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Smalltalkhub permission denied

stepharo
Yes from time to time we have this problem...

Le 22/7/15 04:10, Hilaire a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On a freshly created project I have permission denied to write on the repo.
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~HilaireFernandes/Tools
>
> Hilaire

Re: Smalltalkhub permission denied

HilaireFernandes
I am still on PermissionDenied, strange.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu
http://google.com/+DrgeoEu

Re: Smalltalkhub permission denied

Avdi Grimm
Is there a better place to host projects? I was following along in the updated PBE and ran into this immediately on trying to create my first project. (I'm also unable to log out of SmalltalkHub).

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 8:55 AM stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes from time to time we have this problem...

Le 22/7/15 04:10, Hilaire a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On a freshly created project I have permission denied to write on the repo.
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~HilaireFernandes/Tools
>
> Hilaire

Re: Smalltalkhub permission denied

stepharo
We have instability with smalltalkhub and one of these days we should do a pass but
we are really busy pushing Pharo 50.

You can try squeaksource3 hosted by gemtalksystem.

Stef

Le 6/8/15 20:03, Avdi Grimm a écrit :
Is there a better place to host projects? I was following along in the updated PBE and ran into this immediately on trying to create my first project. (I'm also unable to log out of SmalltalkHub).

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 8:55 AM stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes from time to time we have this problem...

Le 22/7/15 04:10, Hilaire a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On a freshly created project I have permission denied to write on the repo.
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~HilaireFernandes/Tools
>
> Hilaire

Re: Smalltalkhub permission denied

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
stepharo wrote
You can try squeaksource3 hosted by gemtalksystem.
i.e. http://ss3.gemstone.com/
Cheers,
Sean