Smalltalkhub project deletion

Camillo Bruni-3
I just tried to delete my project to wipe out all versions, but it looks like
that the versions all re-appear after you create a new project with the same name
as the old one.

Is that on purpose?

best
cami

Re: Smalltalkhub project deletion

Nicolas Petton
Nope, this is not supposed to work this way :)
I'll see what's wrong.

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Smalltalkhub project deletion

Camillo Bruni-3
BTW you can mess with the 'p' repository, I created a new 'p4' where I copy all the files for now :)

On 2013-01-15, at 15:37, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nope, this is not supposed to work this way :)
> I'll see what's wrong.
>
> Nico
>
> Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> I just tried to delete my project to wipe out all versions, but it looks like
>> that the versions all re-appear after you create a new project with the same name
>> as the old one.
>>
>> Is that on purpose?
>>
>> best
>> cami
>
> --
> Nicolas Petton
> http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Smalltalkhub project deletion

Nicolas Petton
I won't mess with the prod db, but thanks anyway ;)

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Smalltalkhub project deletion

Igor Stasenko
On 15 January 2013 15:43, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I won't mess with the prod db, but thanks anyway ;)

you should reconsider. Messing with prod db is one of the most funnier things :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Smalltalkhub project deletion

NorbertHartl

Am 15.01.2013 um 21:42 schrieb Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]>:

> On 15 January 2013 15:43, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I won't mess with the prod db, but thanks anyway ;)
>>
> you should reconsider. Messing with prod db is one of the most funnier things :)

Unless have to maintain it :)

Norbert

>> Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> writes:
>>
>>> BTW you can mess with the 'p' repository, I created a new 'p4' where I copy all the files for now :)

>> --
>> Nicolas Petton
>> http://nicolas-petton.fr
>>

> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: Smalltalkhub project deletion

> On 15 January 2013 15:43, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I won't mess with the prod db, but thanks anyway ;)
>>
> you should reconsider. Messing with prod db is one of the most funnier things :)

lol you made me laugh a lot.

Stef