[Smalltalks 2007] --- Presentation commentary available in English

1 message Options

[Smalltalks 2007] --- Presentation commentary available in English

Andres Valloud-3
Hello,

As one of the organizers of the Smalltalks 2007 conference to be held
between December 10 and December 12 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, I would
like to announce that the conference schedule has been updated with
presentation commentaries in English.  We just finished writing these,
and while most of them are currently available, we estimate all of them
will become available within the next 24 hours (probably sooner).

The conference website is http://www.dc.uba.ar/events/smalltalks/2007/.

The schedule is here:
http://www.dc.uba.ar/events/smalltalks/2007/programme/.

Thanks,