[Smalltalks 2012] - Pharo Sprint

1 message Options

[Smalltalks 2012] - Pharo Sprint

Andres Valloud-5
Within the context of Smalltalks 2012 Conference, we are organizing a
Pharo Sprint  on Tuesday 6th November in UNSJB in Trelew (one hour
from Puerto Madryn by bus).  If you would like to participate in this
sprint, please register using the link below.  We will send you
details of the event on Friday 2nd November, 2012.  There will people
speaking English and Spanish, so don't hesitate!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFB4X1pJUVNUQWFqakVRRDBOaFRpZHc6MQ#gid=0

http://www.clubSmalltalk.org