Smalltalks 2013 video now available

Andres Valloud-4
Check out the playlist here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCGAAdUizzH027lLWKXh_44cGuEsay7-R

Make sure you don't miss Smalltalks 2014!

Andres.

Re: Smalltalks 2013 video now available

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Thanks Andres! This is sooooo important to share the conferences beyond the slice of our community attending :)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Smalltalks 2013 video now available

kilon.alios
I watched 3 videos so far, Stephane's , Estebans, and the one about an rpg game. All of them very interesting. thanks

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Andres! This is sooooo important to share the conferences beyond the
slice of our community attending :)

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Smalltalks 2013 video now available

ccrraaiigg

> Thanks Andres! This is sooooo important to share the conferences
> beyond the slice of our community attending :)

     Hear hear! Thanks, Andres!

-C

--
Craig Latta