Smalltalks 2018 videos are live!

gcotelli
Hi,
We finished uploading all the videos of the conference. You can get the links and related info here.

Regards,
Gabriel in name of FAST

Please add me to https://ba-st.slack.com & Question...

peter.ode
Hello Gabriel,

I hope all is well with you and your Smalltalk projects...

#1. Please add me to https://ba-st.slack.com
using my email: [hidden email]

#2. I am making a tutorial for Pharo/Seaside and thinking about using Willow also.

I see that Pharo 5.x is no longer supported by Willow.
But, will the current Willow & RenoirSt work with Pharo 5.x ?

My next tutorial will be using PharoJS which is currently working with Pharo 5.
PharoJS will be ported to Pharo 7 eventually, but I need to use Pharo 5 for all my tutorials at this time.

Do you have any comments or suggestions for my use of Willow?
I would appreciate any existing tutorials or guidance that you can refer me to.
Thank you.

Peter
Peter Odehnal
778 338-4800