Smart Questions

Casey Ransberger-2
In a hail of fire and brimstone, as the world turns uncomfortably beneath us, as society breaks down in blind panic, as we lose our minds in our efforts to survive, indeed do many things come to pass!

See also:

Re: Smart Questions

garduino
Wow, excellent, I read this (and others) articles from ESR lot of years ago, but always is good to re-read :)

2013/12/19 Casey Ransberger <[hidden email]>
In a hail of fire and brimstone, as the world turns uncomfortably beneath us, as society breaks down in blind panic, as we lose our minds in our efforts to survive, indeed do many things come to pass!

See also:

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Smart Questions

Juan Vuletich-4
On 12/19/2013 12:31 PM, Casey Ransberger wrote:
> In a hail of fire and brimstone, as the world turns uncomfortably
> beneath us, as society breaks down in blind panic, as we lose our
> minds in our efforts to survive, indeed do many things come to pass!
>
> See also:
>
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

This is sooo goood....