Smart Suggestions based on text selection such as extract method seems to be broken.

Smart Suggestions based on text selection such as extract method seems to be broken.

stepharo
Hi

Smart Suggestions based on text selection such as extract method seems
to be broken.
if I press command-T on a node, when I select extract method, the
complete or part of the method
is selected. I thought that it was working.

Re: Smart Suggestions based on text selection such as extract method seems to be broken.

Thierry Goubier

Stef,

Look if smart suggestion isn't affected by the token / ast change.

Thierry

Hi