Soap and XML

otto
Hello,

I've made some changes to XML-Parser and SoapOpera and would like to
contribute them to http://www.squeaksource.com/SoapOpera/ and
http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLSupport. I've ported the most recent
XML-Parser to work in GemStone and also got SoapOpera to work with
this XML-Parser. My next step is to get SoapOpera to work in GemStone.

HTH
Otto Behrens

Re: Soap and XML

Johan Brichau-2
Otto,

Did you publish your port somewhere? I'm trying to do the same thing and would not want to do any duplicate work.

On 16 Feb 2011, at 18:25, Otto Behrens wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've made some changes to XML-Parser and SoapOpera and would like to
> contribute them to http://www.squeaksource.com/SoapOpera/ and
> http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLSupport. I've ported the most recent
> XML-Parser to work in GemStone and also got SoapOpera to work with
> this XML-Parser. My next step is to get SoapOpera to work in GemStone.
>
> HTH
> Otto Behrens

Re: Soap and XML

otto
No, have not had permissions; I see some have been changed now, will
publish within the next day.

--
www.FinWorks.biz
+27 82 809 2375