Software Analytics / 3D City Metapher

volkert-2
This company got 5 Mio seed funding .... https://www.seerene.com/

Crazy world ....

BW
Volkert

Re: Software Analytics / 3D City Metapher

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 08-12-15 17:44, Volkert wrote:
> This company got 5 Mio seed funding .... https://www.seerene.com/
>
> Crazy world ....

Well, as a HPI derivative they obviously know about CodeCity,
and one of the guys did work on c++ traces. They seem to use
all the right buzzwords and are connected to big business
through SAP.

Stephan

Re: Software Analytics / 3D City Metapher

Ben Coman
On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 4:53 AM, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 08-12-15 17:44, Volkert wrote:
>>
>> This company got 5 Mio seed funding .... https://www.seerene.com/
>>
>> Crazy world ....
>

> Well, as a HPI derivative they obviously know about CodeCity,
> and one of the guys did work on c++ traces. They seem to use
> all the right buzzwords and are connected to big business
> through SAP.
>
> Stephan

I guess the most compelling feature for executives is the "CIO
Cockpit". The promise of easy management.

Once you crack one big name, its a reference for the next one. Having
those big name customers already and a good income stream means
they've got something right.  And they probably have non-programmer
sales guys banging on doors at a high level rather than letting the
technology sell itself.   I expect a lot of the money will go to
marketing, so as it becomes more widely known, it may provide a
provide good reference for a feature comparison.  Buy adwords like
"inexpensive Seerene".

cheers -ben