Software Engineer vacancy at Yesplan

Johan Brichau-2
Dear all,

Yesplan is looking for a new colleague to join the software engineering team.
The position is required to be full-time and on-site in Gent, Belgium.

Do you fancy working with Pharo and GemStone/S but also with Javascript / ReactJS and other technologies to build intuitive event venue management software?
Read our vacancy in the link below and let me know!

Best regards
Johan

Re: Software Engineer vacancy at Yesplan

EstebanLM
I can say that Ghent is a beautiful place.
Also Yesplan works with very nice stuff :D

Esteban