[Solved] Pharo image corruption and fatal VM error with Roassal

[Solved] Pharo image corruption and fatal VM error with Roassal

Blondeau Vincent
Solved !

You will found the changes in the attached .mcz.

I added some sessions guards where some Athens external objects are used.  Stef you were right ;)
Particularly for checking the IV TRCanvas>>canvas and on TRShape>>path that relies on Athens external objects.

It seems to works for me. If it is the case for you, it we be nice to integrate it quickly to be able to work fine :)

Thanks

Vincent

Re: [Solved] Pharo image corruption and fatal VM error with Roassal

abergel
Thanks Vincent!
It seems to work well.

Included in Roassal!

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

De : Pharo-dev [[hidden email]] De la part
de Usman Bhatti Envoyé : jeudi 31 juillet 2014 10:59 À : Pharo
Development List Cc : Moose-related development

Objet : Re: [Pharo-dev] Pharo image corruption and fatal VM error
[...]

Moose-dev mailing list

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Solved] Pharo image corruption and fatal VM error with Roassal

Nicolai Hess
In the solution I posted on the list, only TRCanvas holds the session and if
it changes all attached Shapes resets its path.

Thanks Vincent!
It seems to work well.

Included in Roassal!

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Aug 6, 2014, at 12:29 PM, Blondeau Vincent <[hidden email]> wrote:

Solved !

You will found the changes in the attached .mcz.

I added some sessions guards where some Athens external objects are used.  Stef you were right ;)
Particularly for checking the IV TRCanvas>>canvas and on TRShape>>path that relies on Athens external objects.

It seems to works for me. If it is the case for you, it we be nice to integrate it quickly to be able to work fine :)

Thanks

Vincent

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Solved] Pharo image corruption and fatal VM error with Roassal

Blondeau Vincent

Hi Alexandre,

The patch doesn’t seems to be commited in Roassal2 repo…

Vincent

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Solved] Pharo image corruption and fatal VM error with Roassal

abergel
Your version had been merged. But your .mcz was not in the repo. Now it is.
Sorry about that.

Cheers,

On Aug 7, 2014, at 9:31 AM, Blondeau Vincent <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Alexandre,

The patch doesn’t seems to be commited in Roassal2 repo…

Vincent

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Solved] Pharo image corruption and fatal VM error with Roassal

abergel
Hi Nicolas,

Indeed. But which one works better? Any idea?
I’ve tried the one of Vincent, and I did not spot any problem (but I did not try much neither).

On Aug 6, 2014, at 5:52 PM, Nicolai Hess <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

His version looks safer :)

De : Pharo-dev [[hidden email]] De la part

--
Best regards,