Some Aida or Scribo project on ESUG Camp Smalltalk?

Some Aida or Scribo project on ESUG Camp Smalltalk?

Janko Mivšek
Dear Aiders,

There will be a Camp Smalltalk again in Saturday and Sunday before ESUG
  and there is a possibility to work together on Aida and Scribo. From
past experience I know that this is very useful and nice way to come
together and work on our projects.

Anyone interested to come on Camp Smalltalk? Also, what would like to
work on?

ESUG Camp Smaltalk page:
http://www.esug.org/conferences/16thinternationalsmalltalkjointconference2008/campsmalltalk/

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Some Aida or Scribo project on ESUG Camp Smalltalk?

Giuseppe
I need to improve my english to assist this events :(

Janko Mivšek escribió:

> Dear Aiders,
>
> There will be a Camp Smalltalk again in Saturday and Sunday before ESUG
>   and there is a possibility to work together on Aida and Scribo. From
> past experience I know that this is very useful and nice way to come
> together and work on our projects.
>
> Anyone interested to come on Camp Smalltalk? Also, what would like to
> work on?
>
> ESUG Camp Smaltalk page:
> http://www.esug.org/conferences/16thinternationalsmalltalkjointconference2008/campsmalltalk/
>
> Best regards
> Janko

Re: Some Aida or Scribo project on ESUG Camp Smalltalk?

Nicolas Petton
Le jeudi 26 juin 2008 à 15:39 +0200, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> Dear Aiders,
>
> There will be a Camp Smalltalk again in Saturday and Sunday before ESUG
>   and there is a possibility to work together on Aida and Scribo. From
> past experience I know that this is very useful and nice way to come
> together and work on our projects.
>
> Anyone interested to come on Camp Smalltalk? Also, what would like to
> work on?

I think that tt could be good to work on SPM, to have a good final
product.

Cheers!

Nico

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:
> I need to improve my english to assist this events :(

Where else you can best improve your English if not on such events :)
And my English is also so so, so don't worry!

Janko

> Janko Mivšek escribió:
>> Dear Aiders,
>>
>> There will be a Camp Smalltalk again in Saturday and Sunday before ESUG
>>   and there is a possibility to work together on Aida and Scribo. From
>> past experience I know that this is very useful and nice way to come
>> together and work on our projects.
>>
>> Anyone interested to come on Camp Smalltalk? Also, what would like to
>> work on?
>>
>> ESUG Camp Smaltalk page:
>> http://www.esug.org/conferences/16thinternationalsmalltalkjointconference2008/campsmalltalk/
>>
>> Best regards
>> Janko

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Some Aida or Scribo project on ESUG Camp Smalltalk?

Giuseppe
Most of the time, I don't have problems reading or writing. My important
troubles is listening (understand it) and speaking :(

But I will think about thath.