Some docs on NativeBoost

Igor Stasenko
i am poor guy, learning how to write a documentation properly..
(ehh.. i am one who prefers reading it instead of writing ;)

So, to anyone interested , you can load the NativeBoost-Help package from
sqs/NativeBoost repository.

The package is autonomous (you don't need NB installed neither special VM).
You can see the things i wrote by opening a system help browser (from
world menu)
or by invoking:

NBHelp open

I need your feedback and comments. and of course correstions, because
my english is quite poor.
- today i worked on pages
   - Type system
   - Calling an external functions

so, please put more attention to those ones.

Cya :)
P.S. ah.. yes.. don't be surprised that when you first time opening
it, it will go to monticello and load the code.
It is automagic process to load the markdown syntax parser, which i
using to author the pages and style them properly.
(i hope you like styled help).

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Some docs on NativeBoost

Stéphane Ducasse
I will read it.
Igor how do we give you feedback?

Stef

On Aug 21, 2012, at 10:23 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> i am poor guy, learning how to write a documentation properly..
> (ehh.. i am one who prefers reading it instead of writing ;)
>
> So, to anyone interested , you can load the NativeBoost-Help package from
> sqs/NativeBoost repository.
>
> The package is autonomous (you don't need NB installed neither special VM).
> You can see the things i wrote by opening a system help browser (from
> world menu)
> or by invoking:
>
> NBHelp open
>
> I need your feedback and comments. and of course correstions, because
> my english is quite poor.
> - today i worked on pages
>   - Type system
>   - Calling an external functions
>
> so, please put more attention to those ones.
>
> Cya :)
> P.S. ah.. yes.. don't be surprised that when you first time opening
> it, it will go to monticello and load the code.
> It is automagic process to load the markdown syntax parser, which i
> using to author the pages and style them properly.
> (i hope you like styled help).
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: Some docs on NativeBoost

what is the gofer magic invocation?

Stef

On Aug 21, 2012, at 10:23 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> i am poor guy, learning how to write a documentation properly..
> (ehh.. i am one who prefers reading it instead of writing ;)
>
> So, to anyone interested , you can load the NativeBoost-Help package from
> sqs/NativeBoost repository.
>
> The package is autonomous (you don't need NB installed neither special VM).
> You can see the things i wrote by opening a system help browser (from
> world menu)
> or by invoking:
>
> NBHelp open
>
> I need your feedback and comments. and of course correstions, because
> my english is quite poor.
> - today i worked on pages
>   - Type system
>   - Calling an external functions
>
> so, please put more attention to those ones.
>
> Cya :)
> P.S. ah.. yes.. don't be surprised that when you first time opening
> it, it will go to monticello and load the code.
> It is automagic process to load the markdown syntax parser, which i
> using to author the pages and style them properly.
> (i hope you like styled help).
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: Some docs on NativeBoost

Igor Stasenko
On 22 August 2012 11:07, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I will read it.
> Igor how do we give you feedback?

you can print it on paper, mark with pencil and send me it back by snail mail :)
(i don't know.. any way you see fit.)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Some docs on NativeBoost

Igor

always think to provide actionable information in a requesting mail.
So where is the gofer snippet to load the native boost help?

Stef

On Aug 21, 2012, at 10:23 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> i am poor guy, learning how to write a documentation properly..
> (ehh.. i am one who prefers reading it instead of writing ;)
>
> So, to anyone interested , you can load the NativeBoost-Help package from
> sqs/NativeBoost repository.
>
> The package is autonomous (you don't need NB installed neither special VM).
> You can see the things i wrote by opening a system help browser (from
> world menu)
> or by invoking:
>
> NBHelp open
>
> I need your feedback and comments. and of course correstions, because
> my english is quite poor.
> - today i worked on pages
>   - Type system
>   - Calling an external functions
>
> so, please put more attention to those ones.
>
> Cya :)
> P.S. ah.. yes.. don't be surprised that when you first time opening
> it, it will go to monticello and load the code.
> It is automagic process to load the markdown syntax parser, which i
> using to author the pages and style them properly.
> (i hope you like styled help).
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: Some docs on NativeBoost

Igor Stasenko
On 22 August 2012 18:51, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Igor
>
> always think to provide actionable information in a requesting mail.
> So where is the gofer snippet to load the native boost help?

Gofer it
squeaksource: 'NativeBoost';
package: 'NativeBoost-Help';
load

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: Some docs on NativeBoost

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks!
I will read it after camille master and probably before :) simon article :)

Stef