Some questions about the class browser

1 message Options

Some questions about the class browser

lrotger
Hi,

Thanks for your quick replies, I'm playing with the class browser and
trying to read some example programs and devise the logic behind them. I
have three more doubts:

- how do you search for a method that you don't know what class it's
implemented in? If you have a call to the method on screen you can do
'method/implementors' but what if you can't find any call to it but you
know it exists somewhere?
- What's with the <primitive> calls? Is it C code? Is not the whole
Smalltalk implemented in Smalltalk? Or does it use C functions for
efficiency?
- In the class browser you can select groups of methods like 'accessing'
or 'testing' but how can you view all the methods for the class at once?

Thanks,
Lucia