Someone to share a room for ESUG'10 ?

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,
i would like to share the cost of a bedroom with someone else during ESUG'10.
As i will already pay a lot to come from Ha Noi to Barcelona, i'm
looking for something in the range of 40-60 euros per night.

BTW, normally if i don't drink beers, i don't snore ;-)
Thank you.
Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk

Re: Someone to share a room for ESUG'10 ?

fstephany
Hi Serge and others,

I come back from Barcelona and stayed in a very cheap youth hostel (15€
per night). It is located near the Diagonal metro station. They pack up
to 10 people in a room but the atmoshpere is really good.

Of course do not expect a private bathroom or a perfectly quiet room for
this price, it's a youth hostel ;)

http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/spain/barcelona/44907/

Cheers,

Francois