classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sorry - Please Stay!!!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
> Well, I guess I don't belong here anymore…

Please don't let one personality define our community. I'm sure there are a lot of people, like me, who appreciate your perspective and efforts. Steph has said the same thing to me multiple times about talking vs. action and I've worked on hundreds of issues. It can be frustrating, but I certainly believe it's worth it because while not perfect, Pharo is the closest to my Dynabook dream with enough of a community around it to have good up-to-date libraries around it, etc. GT, Roassal, Grafoscopio, and the new AI stuff are getting really exciting. Let's focus on inventing the future!

Cheers,
Sean
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Sorry - Please Stay!!!

Stephane Ducasse-3
+1

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 2:29 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Well, I guess I don't belong here anymore…
>
> Please don't let one personality define our community. I'm sure there are a lot of people, like me, who appreciate your perspective and efforts. Steph has said the same thing to me multiple times about talking vs. action and I've worked on hundreds of issues. It can be frustrating, but I certainly believe it's worth it because while not perfect, Pharo is the closest to my Dynabook dream with enough of a community around it to have good up-to-date libraries around it, etc. GT, Roassal, Grafoscopio, and the new AI stuff are getting really exciting. Let's focus on inventing the future!
>
> _____________________________________
> Sent from http://forum.world.st
>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Sorry - Please Stay!!!

Stephane Ducasse-3
I think that I will simply stop to read this mailing-list too.
Like that I will get focused and do not get hurt systematically by all
the wish list
and santa klaus dreams around.

I'm a bit feedup about the stream of "YouShouldDoIt" and also the ton
of certain mails.

Stef

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 6:46 PM, Stephane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 2:29 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Well, I guess I don't belong here anymore…
>>
>> Please don't let one personality define our community. I'm sure there are a lot of people, like me, who appreciate your perspective and efforts. Steph has said the same thing to me multiple times about talking vs. action and I've worked on hundreds of issues. It can be frustrating, but I certainly believe it's worth it because while not perfect, Pharo is the closest to my Dynabook dream with enough of a community around it to have good up-to-date libraries around it, etc. GT, Roassal, Grafoscopio, and the new AI stuff are getting really exciting. Let's focus on inventing the future!
>>
>> _____________________________________
>> Sent from http://forum.world.st
>>
>>