SortFunctions

stepharo
I enjoyed reading this.
I do not know if we have this simple but cool lib for Pharo but we should.

Stef Objology: TAG-SortFunctions
Objology: TAG-SortFunctions Objology: TAG-SortFunctions

Objology: TAG-SortFunctions.pdf (209K) Download Attachment

Re: SortFunctions

Esteban A. Maringolo
Ey! I ported it some time ago, and even added extra features (like
sorting nil first or last).

The readme explains how to use it. Otherwise see the tests.

http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~emaringolo/SortFunctions
Esteban A. Maringolo

> I enjoyed reading this.
> I do not know if we have this simple but cool lib for Pharo but we should.
>
> Stef

Re: SortFunctions

Ben Coman
Searching my mail history I see this come up a few times. Now even
though its loaded in the catalog, I think this is pervasively useful
and we should consider integrating it, so I logged an issue for Pharo
6.
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?17728
cheers -ben

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 3:30 AM, Esteban A. Maringolo
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ey! I ported it some time ago, and even added extra features (like
> sorting nil first or last).
>
> The readme explains how to use it. Otherwise see the tests.
>
> http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~emaringolo/SortFunctions
> Esteban A. Maringolo

>> I enjoyed reading this.
>> I do not know if we have this simple but cool lib for Pharo but we should.
>>
>> Stef

Re: SortFunctions

stepharo
Thanks I will have a look at your implementation.
I think that we should have a favorites tag for the catalog browser.