Sorting moose group

Uko2
Hi

Is there an easy way to sort a MooseGroup on demand? For example I want to be able to sort methods by name, or by number of arguments…

Uko

Re: Sorting moose group

Tudor Girba-2
I am not sure I understand. Do you mean in the UI? Or in the code?

If it's the UI, we have an open issue for that (https://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=156).

If it's the code, you have MooseGroup>>sorted:.

Doru

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Is there an easy way to sort a MooseGroup on demand? For example I want to be able to sort methods by name, or by number of arguments…

Uko

"Every thing has its own flow"